666. Veterans' pension act of 1959.
667. Amending definition of term Child in veterans laws.
668. Additional funds for committee work.
669. Setting aside certain lands in Washington for Indians of Quinault Tribe.
670. Improving land tenure patterns on Fort Belknap Reservation.
671. Declaring that United States holds title to certain lands in trust for White
Mountain Apache Tribe, Ariz.
672. Providing certain funds of Confederated Bands of Ute Indians be credited
to Ute Mountain Tribe of Ute Mountain Reservation, Colo.
673. Authorizing payment to U.S. Treasury of Panama Canal emergency fund,
and providing borrowing authority.
674. Amending Uniform narcotics drug act of D.C., to permit paregoric to be
dispensed by oral as well as written prescription.
675. Exempting certain pension and employee trusts from laws of D.C. relating
to perpetuities, etc.
676. Amending Act to incorporate St. Ann's Infant Asylum, in District of Co-
lumbia, approved Mar. 3, 1863, as amended.
677. Prohibit examination in D.C. courts of any minister of religion regarding
communications made to him in his professional capacity without con-
sent of persons involved.
678. Conveyance of certain real property to Association of Oldest Inhabitants
679. Authorizing persons maintaining or defending actions in D.C. on behalf of
minor to give release of liability, and requiring receivers of money or
property in such action to be appointed guardian.
680. Extending jurisdiction of domestic relations branch in municipal court to
cover adjudication of property rights in D.C.
681. Authorizing American Society of International Law to use certain real
estate in D.C. as national headquarters.
682. Providing for licensing of public insurance adjusters in District of Columbia.
683. Providing for bonding of persons licensed to engage in business, trade, pro-
fession, or calling involving collection of money for others.
684. Providing for regulation of closing-out and fire sales in District of Columbia.
685. Extending validity of passport to 3 years.