« PreviousContinue »
Note.—The words and sentences enclosed in brackets in the following acts and resolutions were in the bills and resolutions as passed by the legislature, but not in the enrolled copy as approved by the Governor.
LIST OF PUBLIC ACTS
PASSED BY THE LEGISLATUKE OF 1887.
No. Tttlb. Paob.
1. An act to provide for the appointment of an assistant prosecuting
attorney for the county of Bay, and to prescribe his duties and powers. Approved January 24! 1
2. Aii act making an appropriation for the equipment, support and
expenses of a State weather service. Approved February 3 1
3. An act to amend section five thousand seven hundred and five of the
general statutes of the State of Michigan as compiled and annotated by Andrew Howell, as amended by act two hundred and twenty-five of the session laws of eighteen hundred and eighty-five, relative to the discharge of mortgages in certain cases. Approved February 3 2
4. An act to punish drunk and intoxicated persons. Approved Feb
ruary 3 • 4
5. An act to amend section one of chapter three hundred and eighteen
of Howell's Annotated Statutes of Michigan, relative to offenses
6. An act to amend sections one and three of an act entitled "An act
to provide for the organization of the supreme court pursuant to
7. An act to amend section three thousand three hundred and thirty
two of article two, chapter ninety-one of the general statutes of
8. An act to amend section three thousand three hundred and forty'of
article two, chapter ninety-one of the general statutes of the State