« PreviousContinue »
JANUARY 7-SEPTEMBER 15, 1959
MISCELLANEOUS REPORTS ON
PUBLIC BILLS, IV
558. Consideration of bill to amend Federal aviation act to provide additional
559. Consideration of Public debt act of 1959.
560. Conference report on Wheat program.
561. Relating to conveyance of certain U.S. property to Valparaiso, Fla.
568. Authorizing printing of additional copies of H. rp. 259, current session.
572. Insurance coverage under title 4 of National housing act.
573. Uniform postal requirements relating to disclosure of average numbers of
592. Supplement act of Apr. 26, 1906, to provide final disposition of affairs of
595. Authorize use of funds from judgment in favor of Citizens Band of Potawa-
621. Conference report on Department of Commerce and related agencies appro-
624. Infringement of copyrights by United States.
625. Destroying Indian boundary markers and trespassing on Indian land.
626. Consideration of bill establishing Bureau of Naval Weapons and abolishing
638. Amending act making appropriations to provide for expenses of D.C. govern-
642. Providing for conveyance of certain real property to Association of Oldest
644. Amending sec. 35 of chap. 3 of act of June 19, 1934, to regulate business of
646. Prohibit examination in D.C. courts of any minister of religion regarding
657. Adverse report on proposed agreement between United States and Greece
663. Adverse report on proposed agreement between United States and Canada
673. Authorizing transfer by Navy to Coast Guard of certain real property.
676. Consideration of bill authorizing construction, etc., of certain public works
677. Consideration of H.J. Res. 115, to reserve site in D.C. for memorial to